Do you Love Cheese? Here's a delicious White Pizza made with fresh mozzarella, creamy ricotta, and parmesan cheese. You can also add some arugula after baking.
- Preheat oven to 500°. Keep dough frozen while oven is preheating.
- Brush or rub a little bit of olive oil on the bottom of the frozen dough.
- Place frozen dough on a Pizza Screen or the square white parchment paper included in each Nudo box.
Mozzarella cheese — fresh, grated or sliced
- Ricotta cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt & Black Cracked Pepper
- Can also add pepperoni, sausage or prosciutto
Lightly brush or rub olive oil on the top of the entire Nudo. Sprinkle parmesan cheese, add mozzarella, add dollops of ricotta, add meat if desired. Sprinkle with salt & cracked black pepper. After it’s baked, you can add some arugula. Just sprinkle a little olive oil and salt & pepper on it before adding it on the pizza.
- Per directions. Every oven is different, so adjust time, temp, and rack position as needed.
Check out our Cooking Tips & Topping Tips! They'll help you bake your perfect pizza!