White Pizza - Mozzarella, Ricotta & Parmesan Cheese
- Etalia Nudo Pizza Dough
- Olive Oil
- Mozzarella Cheese — Fresh, Grated or Sliced.
- Ricotta Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Prosciutto or Pepperoni or Omit for Vegetarian.
- Cracked Black Pepper
When adding toppings, leave about 1-1/2 inches of dough uncovered around the outside edge. This will allow the dough to rise and bubble into an amazing crust! Topping Tips
- Preheat oven to 500° for at least 30 minutes. 1 hour is even better to get it nice and hot.
- Once oven is preheated, remove your frozen Nudo Pizza Dough from your freezer. Remove packaging. Turn it over and brush or rub olive oil on the bottom of the dough. Turn it back over and place on a pizza screen. Note: This must be done right when you take the Nudo out of the freezer. Do not let the dough thaw.
- Brush or rub the top of the frozen Nudo Pizza Dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese.
- Add mozzarella.
- Add dollops of ricotta.
- Add pepperoni or prosciutto (if desired).
- Add cracked black pepper to taste.
- Bake per baking instructions and tips. Cooking Tips
- After it’s baked, add some arugula. Sprinkle a little olive oil on it before you put it on the pizza.
Have Fun and Enjoy!