🍳 OMG Breakfast! My sister and I made this incredible breakfast pizza using the Nudo Dough. The dough tasted like an english muffin. OMG is was so good. We topped it with scrambled eggs, hash browns, cheese, sausage, caramelized onions, and of course, more cheese 😊🧀
Nudo Dough Prep
- Preheat oven to 500. Place rack in middle position. Keep Nudo dough frozen while oven is preheating.
- Place frozen dough on a Pizza Screen (or the square white parchment paper included in each Nudo box).
- Spread melted butter on top of the frozen Nudo (the butter will freeze quickly on the frozen dough, so just spread fast).
- Bake at 500 for 8 minutes, rotate, then bake another 3-5 minutes depending on how crispy you want it. Total time: 11-13 min.
- Note: The dough will create some big bubbles without any toppings on it, but simply poke the big bubbles with a sharp knife and they will deflate.
- Remove from oven to add toppings.
- 2 cups hash browns, cooked. We heated in a fry pan.
- 5 eggs, scrambled.
- 1/2 pound sausage, cooked -or- 5 slices bacon, crumbled.
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions. We sautéed them in a little olive oil.
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
You can also prepare these toppings the night before, so they’re ready to go in the morning.
Top & Bake
- Spread 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese on the top of the baked dough.
- Spread scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage or bacon, and onions.
- Spread remaining 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Salt & Pepper as desired.
- Put back in oven on middle rack and bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Check out our Cooking Tips & Topping Tips to help you make your perfect pizza!