Did you ever think to put blueberries on a pizza with sausage and Kalamata olives? We can thank our friend Gail for another original creation!
- Preheat oven to 500. Keep dough frozen while oven is preheating
- After oven is preheated, remove dough from freezer and remove all packaging (including paper underneath the dough)
- Place frozen dough on your Pizza Screen (if you don't have a screen yet, use the square white parchment paper included in each box)
- Brush top of frozen Nudo Dough with olive oil
- Add mozzarella, sausage, and roasted zucchini
- Bake 10 minutes, rotate 1/2 turn, add blueberries, and bake another 2-3 minutes or so.
- Add Kalamata olives and Thai chilis
- Slice and enjoy!
- Mozzarella cheese
- Italian sausage
- Roasted zucchini
- Olive oil
- Kalamata olives
- Thai chilis (very hot!)
Check out our Cooking Tips & Topping Tips! They'll help you bake your perfect pizza!
~ Pizza created by Gail from San Franciso, CA @gail.colombo.415 ~