You won’t be able to get enough of this delicious flatbread. It’s so easy. I make it all the time!
Just spread olive oil on the entire Nudo and top with salt + pepper, fresh garlic… or whatever you want.
It’s awesome by itself or with soup and salad. Great for making appetizers, too. Soooooo good.
Nudo Dough Prep
- Preheat oven to 500. Keep dough frozen while oven is preheating.
- Place frozen dough on a Pizza Screen or the square white parchment paper included in each Nudo box.
- Spread olive oil on top of the frozen Nudo.
Top with whatever you want! 😊
Here’s what I added for the flatbread pictured here:
Fresh chopped garlic
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Bake for about 7 minutes, then rotate 180 degrees and bake another 2-3 minutes or so, based on how crispy you like it.
Note: The dough will create some big bubbles without any toppings on it—simply poke the big bubbles with a sharp knife as they form and they will deflate.
- Keep an eye on it as you don’t want it to burn. Every oven is different, so adjust time, temp, and rack position as needed.
- You can slice it as a pizza, in strips, or in squares.