Did you ever think to put peaches and figs on a pizza? Then add mushrooms and microgreens? Well, if it sounds good, give it a try! Gail says blueberries work well, too!
- Preheat oven to 500. Keep dough frozen while oven is preheating.
- After oven is preheated, remove dough from freezer and remove all packaging (including paper underneath the dough).
- Place frozen dough on your Pizza Screen (if you don't have a screen yet, use the square white parchment paper included in each box).
- Brush top of frozen Nudo Dough with a bit olive oil.
- Add cheese, figs, anchovies (if desired), sprinkle with cayenne pepper, add mushrooms, and salt to taste.
- Bake 10 minutes, rotate 1/2 turn, add peach slices, and bake another 2 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle with microgreens. Slice and enjoy!
- Olive Oil
- Cheese of choice - above uses aged cheese from Bivalve Dairy
- Figs, sliced
- Anchovies, minced (omit for vegetarian)
- Maitake mushrooms, roasted
- Cayenne pepper
- Peaches, sliced
- Kohlrabi microgreens
Check out our Cooking Tips & Topping Tips! They'll help you bake your perfect pizza!
~ Pizza created by Gail from San Franciso, CA @gail.colombo.415 ~