#1 Cooking Tip - Use a Pizza Screen. You'll love it.
Why a pizza screen?
A Pizza Screen is the absolute best way to bake Etalia's fresh dough in your home oven. Because it's a screen and not a solid surface, it allows hot air to circulate underneath the dough to bake it through and crisp up the crust. You truly will not believe the difference a pizza screen makes.
Just place your frozen pizza on the screen and pop it in the oven. It's lightweight, so it's easy to handle unlike a big, hot, heavy pizza stone. You will absolutely love using a screen.
If you don't have a screen yet, simply place your frozen pizza on the square white parchment paper included in each box.
How to season your pizza screen
- Simply brush or rub the screen with vegetable oil and bake it at 375° for 30 minutes. Avocado oil is a good one to use because it has a high smoke point. You can also use safflower oil or sunflower oil.
- Let it cool, then repeat one or two more times.
- The first time you use the screen after you season it, brush or rub it with some olive oil. After that, you’ll be good to go.
Where to get a pizza screen
Make sure to get at least a 14” diameter screen to fit your Etalia pizza.
- On Our Website: When you order pizza here on our website, just add a Pizza Screen to your cart.
- On Amazon.com: click here
- Your Local Restaurant Supply Store: Just do an online search to find one near you.