This lightweight, thin perforated metal disc makes it super simple to slide on a frozen pizza, stick it in the oven, and take out a masterpiece. All without the weight and clean-up of a big, hot, and heavy pizza stone.
Our first choice for baking Etalia products is on a pizza screen. While you can also use parchment paper, the best results will come from a pizza screen.
Pizza screens (especially in the gluten-free realm) make your pizza cook evenly top to bottom and leave the crust perfectly light and crispy, yet soft and chewy.
- Made from expanded aluminum that heats up faster than stainless steel pans. With better heat transfer properties, this pan is ideal for reducing hash marks on food.
- A 14-inch diameter is the perfect fit for an Etalia pizza or pizza crust and makes for easy clean-up.
- Exceptionally lightweight and easy to maneuver in and around a hot oven.
- Ventilated screen produces a more evenly baked pizza crust by allowing air to circulate beneath the crust!
- Seamless design for durability. With a solid aluminum rim, you can be sure of safer handling and cleaning by eliminating rough or bent edges.
- Also great for serving your pizza to allow air circulation under the crust to keep it from getting soggy.
Please note: This is an add-on product only. Orders that only contain a pizza screen will not be fulfilled and will be refunded.